Tavi Gevinson Sings for Wren—Watch 'Beware of Young Girls' Here
We knew teen superblogger Tavi Gevinson could write and style outfits with the best of them, and it's quickly becoming clear that the Chicago native has quite the set of pipes, too. Last Fashion Week, she sang a Neil Young cover at an industry party; now, she's provided the musical accompaniment to L.A.-based designer Melissa Coker of Wren's latest video project.
In the Maximilla Lukacs and Sarah Sophie Flicker-directed short "Beware of Young Girls," we see Tavi wandering the woods while singing the late Dori Previn's titular tune. In addition to a very Jean Shrimpton-esque beauty look and hairstyle, the blogger wears an array of pretty printed pieces from Wren's fall collection (plus shoes from the new Wren x Minnetonka Moccasins collaboration, which we can confirm are both super-comfortable and cute in person). Check it out below!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Wren and Clare Vivier Team Up to Make a Reversible Tote
- Gia Coppola Hosts Screening of Her Wren Spring 2012 Film
- Tavi Gevinson and Cyndi Lauper Star in the Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Campaign
- Emmy Rossum and Camilla Belle Star in Cotton Inc.'s New "Fabric of our Lives" Campaign
- Madewell Fall 2012 Is Wes Anderson-Inspired
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER