What Would You Pack in the Trunk of a 2012 Subaru Impreza?
Over the next few weeks, we'll be asking our editors to let their imaginations run wild and identify the items they'd like to pack into our Subaru Impreza's (exceptionally roomy) trunk. Our senior editor, special sections, Amy Elliott kicks of the series. It may be helpful to know that she has a slight (okay, major) obsession with jewelry...
"I was going to say, 'all the stray dogs and cats that can fit, and then drive them to various no-kill shelters in the tri-state area', but that sounds a bit Hoarders-ish. So on to Plan B. I actually only need just a teeny, tiny corner of the trunk for my haul: exquisite fine jewelry from some of my favorite designers and boutiques.
I'm limiting myself to five pieces because the list could go on and on. Plus, if I get pulled over, I might be mistaken for a jewel thief. Not the kind of confusion I want to invite, especially given the new Supreme Court-mandated everyone-gets-strip-searched-no-matter-what laws."
1. KWIAT BARREL DROP EARRINGS FROM THE KWIAT VINTAGE COLLECTION IN 18K WHITE GOLD, $33,600, KWIAT.COM 2. ARIEL GORDON CHALCEDONY BANGLE IN 14K ROSE GOLD BEZEL SET, $1,450, ARIELGORDON.COM 3. CATHY WATERMAN LONDON BLUE TOPAZ LEAF TOP EARRINGS IN 22K GOLD, $2,840, TWISTONLINE.COM 4. J MADERNE CRESCENT NECKLACE IN 14K GOLD AND DIAMONDS, .45CT, $1,300, ROSEARK.COM 5. PENNY PREVILLE 18K DIAMOND SIGNATURE WING RING, $4,580, PENNYPREVILLE.COM
More Sales and Giveaways on Luckymag.com:
- Amazing Deals from the May issue
- Double Deals from Lucky Breaks
- Christine Mighion: You Save (on a Beautiful Gold Ring), She Donates
- Need Supply: You Save, They Donate
- FABB is Hitting Los Angeles on April 30 and We're Giving Away Two Free Tickets
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine