Katniss Everdeen's Frye Boots From The Hunger Games Can Now Be Yours
Want to dress like a tree-climbing tribute? Even if you don't spend your early-morning hours hopping electrified fences to go hunting in the woods, there's no reason to deny yourself the comfy, practical footwear necessary for such a task.
Enter The Frye Company's Melissa lace-up boots—the very same pair Jennifer Lawrence wore to take on the role of heroine Katniss in the smash-hit flick. They're available in three different colors for $398 on the brand's website. And because they're so classic, you won't look like you're getting a head start on your Katniss Halloween costume when you wear them. Unlike, say, this District 12 training top. Or even this mockingjay pin.
More on Luckymag.com:
- A Tribute-Worthy Beauty Look, Inspired by Hunger Games Star Jacqueline Emerson
- Elizabeth Banks Blogs: Getting Ready for The Hunger Games Premiere
- Hunger Games Makeup! How to get Jennifer Lawrence's California Glow
- The Hunger Games Premiere: Shop Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks' Red Carpet Looks Now
- Does Shapewear Really Work?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine