Vanessa Seward's Capsule Collection for A.P.C. Is All You Need This Spring
Vanessa Seward may have left her post as Creative Director of Azzaro last year, but you can still shop her eveningwear-inspired designs. Her latest endeavor is a capsule line for A.P.C., a French label known its utilitarian silhouettes with a nautical twist.
Seward's approach to the brand's pared-down style? Rather than mess with its trademark simplicity, she mixed some luxe fabrics in with the crisp denim and chunky knits. Although the collection is comprised of only a dozen looks, it's really all you need this spring for day and night. Take a look below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Lucky Stars: Tribeca Film Festival Edition
- The Best Sports Bras for Every Size
- Look at These Cool Prada Graphics
- Balling On a Budget
- Alex Kramer's Sleek Black Basics Are Your New Wardrobe Building Blocks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER