Chloë Moretz and Michelle Pfeiffer Wore Blood Red at the London Premiere of Dark Shadows: Shop Their Looks Now
Yesterday at the London premiere of Dark Shadows, actresses Michelle Pfeiffer and Chloë Moretz arrived wearing blood red dresses. The choice of wardrobe was not only occasion appropriate—it is a movie about vampires, after all—but also on-trend for fall.
However, we don't plan on waiting five months or joining the undead to buy a burgundy look of our own—and you shouldn't either. Click through the slideshow below to shop the actresses' looks online.
A high-necked mini—this one is from the McQ Alexander McQueen AW12 collection—is flattering and age-appropriate on 15 year old Chloë Moretz. Chunky ankle strapped pumps and a thick belt keep the gothic outfit from looking too theme-y. Click through to shop her look now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- In Memory of Vidal Sassoon: His Greatest Contributions To Hair
- Picking Out Pippa Middleton's 'Coming to America' Wardrobe: Our Suggestions
- Kate Middleton Gets In On the Right Leg Action
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real, Volume II
- Mother's Day: Get Her Something Nice
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine