Louis Vuitton's New Spring/Summer Sunnies: See the Campaign and Shop Them Now
Louis Vuitton has rounded up a fashionable crew of bloggers, musicians and artists to models its new line of sunglasses. The campaign features the stylish bunch—including Charlotte Ronson's muse (and half sister), Annabelle Dexter-Jones, Into The Gloss blogger, Emily Weiss, and Ernest Hemingway's great granddaughter, Langley Hemingway—posing playfully against a white background in oversized shades. Not all the styles have been released yet, but some are now available to purchase here, on Louisvuitton.com.
Click through the slideshow below for some of our favorite shots, and then visit Telegraph.co.uk to see the rest.
Cleo Le Tan is wearing the "Anthea", $650. Buy them here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- In Memory of Vidal Sassoon: His Greatest Contributions To Hair
- Picking Out Pippa Middleton's 'Coming to America' Wardrobe: Our Suggestions
- Kate Middleton Gets In On the Right Leg Action
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real, Volume II
- Mother's Day: Get Her Something Nice
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine