Marc Jacobs Puts His Models in Big Furry Hats
Versace's black and white pictures of Elza Luijendijk was the first fall campaign we spotted this season, quickly followed by Gabriella Wilde and Roos Panes in trench coats for Burberry. Now, Marc Jacobs has released its autumn advertisements with these pictures shot by the brand's go-to photographer, Juergen Teller.
The images star models Marie Piovesan and Marte Mei van Haaster wearing pale, cakey foundation, black eyeshadow and those big furry hats that created so much buzz last February. And although both shots look like they were taken in an arid, beach-like climate, the pair is also bundled in cozy crochet wraps and black fur stoles. But, therein lies the magic of Marc Jacobs. Practically speaking, those girls are way overdressed and their makeup is kind of creepy...yet we're still obsessed. How about you?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Madonna's MDNA Tour Costumes Were Made By Prada, Jeremy Scott and More: See The Looks and Shop Them For Yourself
- Kickin' It With Steve Madden, King of Kicks, at the Superga Party
- Summer Packing Guide: Africa
- Lucky Haul: This Blouse Looks Familiar
- Not Even Playing: Three New Fragrances From Comme des Garçons
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER