May Must Haves
The follow is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
We all have sunshine on our mind, and our May must haves reflect our Summer itch via colorful statement sandals, breezy blouses and a heavy appetite for eye-catching bags and clutches. We're also big on prints and louche shapes via languid Summer maxi dresses and floral printed trousers. Additionally, a few Summer basics, like a cute gingham top and old-school-inspired bikini, also made the cut. Click now to see and shop all of our May must haves. For the rest of this story, please visit Fabsugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Non-Cliché Costumes for Theme Parties
- Emily VanCamp, Behind the Scenes Video
- Our Favorite Looks From the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner—And How to Get Them
- Emily VanCamp Sends Her Sister Adult Onesies and Wants a Boyfriend Who Doesn't Smoke Pot
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- 7 Days, 7 Ways: How Celebs Style Their High-Low Hems
- The Hottest Shades in Hollywood Are Westward Leaning Sunglasses—Shop Them Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER