Shop Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman Premiere Looks
At yesterday's global premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman, leading ladies Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart arrived on the red carpet in coordinating sheer black gowns. Both outfits included peek-a-boo skirts in delicate fabric, but each actress put her own spin on the darkly romantic look. While Charlize chose a simpler silhouette in layered tulle, K-Stew's outfit was more Gothic-inspired with its lace panels and long sleeves. Click through the slideshow below to shop similar dresses now.
Since her Marchesa gown was so intricate, Kristen wisely kept her hair and makeup minimal. Click through to shop her look now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Front Row: Chanel's Resort 2013 Show
- Nine Ways to Get a Summer Glow
- How My Hair Turned Hot Pink
- Lookbook Love: Club Monaco's Fall Stuff Is Not Too Preppy or Too Pretty
- Garance Doré Takes Reed Krakoff's Boxer Bag Around the World
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER