Stylish On-Screen Villains, Could Croakies Be Cool? and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. We shop looks inspired by on-screen villains with really good style.
2. Things to wear at a Cinco de Mayo party that don't look like cheesy souvenirs.
3. In honor of the upcoming Kentucky Derby, equestrian-themed pieces to wear with your big hat.
4. A behind-the-scenes video with our June cover girl, Emily VanCamp. The actress talks about her beauty routine, the "perfect getaway outfit," and how she stays in shape. (We also interviewed her vindictive alter-ego, Emily Clark, read it here.)
6. Our go-to astrologist Aurora Tower gives shopping horoscopes for all twelve signs. Click here to see what you're destined to buy!
7. After seeing so many so many stylish sunglasses with sporty cords attached, we can't help but wonder: Are croakies suddenly cool?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Supermodel Christy Turlington Wants You to Have a "No Mother's Day"
- How to Wear Your Leather Jacket This Spring
- Jessica Simpson Had Her Baby! Here Are Some Transitional Pieces She Should Wear Post-Pregnancy
- In Honor of the Kentucky Derby, Here's a Bunch of Cute Horse-Themed Stuff
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER