Where Would You Go in a 2012 Subaru Impreza?
So contributing editor Sally Lynch is headed to 137th Preakness in Baltimore, Maryland in—say it with us—our 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i 5-Door Sport Limited. You should know the drill by now, but yes, we're talking about that Subaru Impreza that could be yours if you "like" us on Facebook.
Meanwhile Lucky's very own photo editor Jaime Keiter already knows her way around a Subaru. "My husband and I have an actual Subaru that we love and use to haul stuff around!" she says. And if she traded that one in for a new model? "We'd drive around the East Coast introducing our five-month-old son, Oliver to our family and friends," says Jaime. "We want him to look super stylish for his meet and greets, but will also need ways to entertain him while on the road." And that's where these adorable baby items come in:
1. JONATHAN ADLER GIRAFFE NIGHT LIGHT, $48, JONATHANADLER.COM 2. GENERAL STORE BLOCKS, $200, SHOP-GENERALSTORE.COM 3. AUGGIE PRINTED QUILTS, $125, LITTLEAUGIE.COM 4. SOFT SENSORY BALL FOR BABY IN COTTON AND LINEN, $26.50, ETSY.COM 5. SMALLABLE BIKE BABY PANTS, $37.80, EN.SMALLABLE.COM 6. J.CREW NATURE BABY BOOTIES, $13.95, JCREW.COM
More on Luckymag.com:
- Tons of Incredible Giveaways!
- Follow Lucky Breaks on Pinterest!
- Score Emily VanCamp's Cover Makeup
- Major Deals From the June Issue
- Lucky Breaks Winners Hall of Fame
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER