12 Fashion Tips From the World's Chicest Grandmas
Style is one of those things that gets better with age, right? Well if that's true, then you have no better place to look to for inspiration than your elders. And when it comes to the most stylish senior citizens, there is nobody more seasoned than Ari Seth Cohen, the mind behind Advanced Style. If you're a fan of the blog, you'll be delighted to know that Ari has turned it into a book that you can buy right here.
To help celebrate the launch of Advanced Style, the book, we asked Ari for a few of the best lessons in style from his subjects. The women surveyed range from 70-100 years old, so we're certain they're experts.
"Sunglasses are better than a facelift, they hide the ravages of time, and let you spy on people."
Ari Seth Cohen, Advanced Style
So there you have it, undeniably sound advice from some of the world's most fashionable style veterans. Keep these ladies in mind when you're on your next shopping trip, and think back to what you can learn from your own grandmother. I know mine has style for years to come.
And don't forget, you can get more wisdom from these women and Ari in his new book.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
More on Luckymag.com:
- RIP Donna Summer: Remembering the Disco Queen's Awesome Style
- Shop Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman Premiere Looks
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- The Carrie Diaries Trailer: See Carrie Bradshaw at Age 18 in the '80s
- Met Ball 2012: The Best Looks—And How to Get Them