Want a Kanye West Nameplate Necklace? It's Gonna Cost You
While there was a lot to discuss on the runway at Kanye West's debut fashion show last September, this gold "YEEZI" nameplate necklace was certainly one of the coolest—if most puzzling—items on display. Created in collaboration with A-list jeweler Jacob & Co., it's certainly an easy way to show folks just how much you love 'Ye—and is far more unique than a concert tee.
Here's the thing: the necklace, which is now available to purchase at Colette, costs $1,275. That's a pretty steep price for a piece of novelty neckwear. Might we suggest Baublebar's equally fun gold "Twitter-plate" pictured below? At $88, the customizable gem is similar to the "Yeezi" piece—but it'll also show the world how social-media-savvy you are. And goodness knows Kanye's a Twitter fan.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Met Ball 2012: The Best Looks—And How to Get Them
- The Cartoon Met Ball: Exactly What It Sounds Like
- My Beautiful Dark Twitter Fantasy: Kanye West Unleashes a Fashion-Centric Twitter Tirade
- In Honor of Maurice Sendak: Pieces Inspired by Where the Wild Things Are
- Madewell's New Sunglasses Cost Less Than $55 a Pair
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine