10 Flattering Swimsuits For Small Busted Girls
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
We don't have to remind you how nerve-wracking swimsuit shopping can be, so instead, we're aiming to help you find the best suit to flatter your body. That said, it's all about hiding the parts that you aren't so crazy about and flaunting the ones that you love. In our ultimate swimsuit guide, we stressed the importance of finding a swimsuit that not only looks great, but feels great too—and when you have a small bust, it's crucial to choose a top that will enhance and complement your cleavage (or lack thereof). Here are some tips to keep in mind before you head into the dressing room:
- Flaunt what you have and fake what you don't. If you're looking to create more cleavage, opt for an underwire bra top. It will help shape and support your breasts, without being too over-the-top. You can also pump up the volume on top with ruffles, bold prints and light, well-placed padding (just don't overdo it!).
- If you're happy with your bust size and just want to show it off, your best bet is a triangle top. They're notorious for enhancing a small bust in a natural way by lifting and separating—and they stay perfectly put, so you can go surfing or hit the beach for a volleyball game without worrying about (literally) losing your lid. Bandeaus are also a great choice for the beach, especially if you want to avoid tan lines. Pick one with a fun pattern or vibrant color, then pair it with a solid bottom to keep the focus up top.
- Have fun with it, and delight in your need for little support. As a small-busted girl myself, I love having the option of switching between triangle tops, bandeaus and balconets and playing with prints and embellishments. After all, confidence is key—and any suit that shows off your curves and makes you feel gorgeous is one you should buy, hands down.
Now that you're up to speed, just click through to shop 10 of the cutest suits for small-busted beach babes.
Please visit Fabsugar.com to read the read of this story.
More on Luckymag.com:
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Show It Off (Just Not All of It): How to Bare It Right
- Lauren Conrad Shares Her Most Memorable (and Almost Disastrous) Fashion Moment of All Time
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine