10 More Online Sales To Shop This Weekend
We recently shared the best discounts on Fourth of July-themed goodies, but there's plenty more on sale this weekend than grills and red-white-and-blue bikinis. Here are 10 really-truly-fantastic sales to check out on the web this weekend.
1. French Connection: Take up to 60 percent off French Connection's range of bandage dresses, sequin shorts and classic trench coats.
2. Urban Outfitters: The company's "Big Ass Summer Sale" includes tons of affordable, hipster-approved apparel, shoes and accessories for both guys and girls, as well as apartment goods.
3. True Religion: Stock up on denim shorts and crew neck tees at the brand's semi-annual sale event.
4. Erin Fetherston: The designer's archive sale features girly dresses from past collections (like this printed wrap dress, marked down from $595 to an unbelievable $89) discounted up to 90 percent off.
5. J Brand: Through June 30, get 30 percent off an assortment of colored, floral and cut-off jeans.
6. Tory Burch: Tory's Resort collection is now up to half off, so pick up some summer essentials from the wide selection of totes, tunics and sandals. Added incentive to shop: it's free shipping for orders over $300.
7. Net-a-Porter: The final days of Net-a-Porter's markdowns are approaching, so get the goods while you can. Since we won't see slashed prices like these again for quite a while, there's no excuse not to go a little wild: c'mon, how about these fuschia snake-print oxfords?
8. Vince Camuto: With everything from summer sandals and swimwear to winter-ready parkas and leather boots for less, you can get pieces for any season.
10. Barneys: Much like the Bergdorf Goodman blowout we told you about last week, the discounts at Barneys make a solid dent in the prices of apparel and accessories from labels like Lanvin, DvF and Proenza Schouler.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER