15 Online Sales You Need to Shop This Weekend
A few weeks ago sale season was just getting started, but now the markdowns are even better. There's a promotion happening almost everywhere this weekend, but we're most excited about the following 15 sales, all happening online. Happy shopping!
1. Anthropologie: Its Fresh Cuts sale features summer-friendly skirts, lightweight sweaters and floral dresses—all at very wallet-friendly prices.
3. Bergdorf Goodman: Save up to 60 percent on designers like Stella McCartney, Chloe and Maison Martin Margiela at this department store's legendary summer sale.
4. Free People: Anthropologie's younger, more bohemian sister is offering tons of crocheted, embroidered and embellished pieces just perfect for a summer.
5. Opening Ceremony: Starting today,select brands at OP are up to 60 percent off.
8. Paire.us: The most incredible assortment of bib necklaces, chandelier earrings, cuff bracelets and cocktail rings ever!
10. Rachel Comey: With sale pieces up to 40 percent off, snag a few goodies from Rachel Comey's Spring/Summer collection–including sweaters, bags, shoes and swimwear. All sales are final, but honestly why would you want to return anything?
11. Piperlime: The online retailer's "Lime Tag" sale continues, now with items discounted up to 60 percent, including picks from Rachel Zoe and Olivia Palermo.
12. SSENSE: The sale at SSENSE heavily features the good stuff: Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Yves Saint Laurent (or should we start calling it 'Saint Laurent Paris' now?)—mainly half off.
13. Topshop: Since nothing on sale from Topshop exceeds $200, you can get enough party dresses, going-out tops and casual tees to last all season.
15. Intermix: Now, on top of the regular discounts, the luxe boutique has added an extra 30 percent off all sale items, which include DvF dresses, Equipment blouses and J Brand jeans.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER