Bally's 2012 Fall/Winter Campaign Takes Us Skiing in Switzerland
Bally has emphasized the season of its 2012 Fall/Winter campaign by shooting the entire thing at a snowy Swiss resort.
With scenic white-capped mountains as a backdrop, models Caroline Trentini, Hilary Rhoda, Andrew Cooper and Robert Konjic pose in fur-trimmed outerwear and leather boots. If they actually scaled the slopes, none of the outfits would be functional at all. Luckily, the good-looking group seems content lounging on sleds and doing all that "après" stuff that is way more fun than actually skiing. Who can blame them? We'd choose the quilted bomber over a puffer jacket, too.
Click through the slideshow below to peep all the ads.
photo courtesy of Bally
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Girl Confessions: Pill Popping, Sister-Loving, Delusional Customers
- A Skincare Routine for the Sensitive
- Six Tips For Shopping Summer Flea Markets
- Shop the Trend: Wedge Sneakers
- If I'm Going to Wear a Suit, it Must Have Flowers All Over It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER