C. Wonder's Contest, Spice Girls Style and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. C.Wonder's "Wonders of Columbus Circle" contest ends on June 30, which means there's one day left to submit an original tote bag design for the brand's new flagship. The winner's entry will debut at the store's grand opening and they'll receive tons of amazing freebies—including a shopping spree, free dinner and gift pack. We'll even help you get started: click here for inspiration from the company's website, here to see other Columbus Circle shops worth checking out and here to enter right now.
2. Celebrate the return of the Spice Girls and shop pieces guaranteed to add a little zig-a-zig-ah to your wardrobe.
3. We pay tribute to Nora Ephron with some unforgettable looks from her best movies.
4. "P.S. I Made This..." creator Erica Domesek chatted with Tori Spelling about their new show Craft Wars, vintage clothes and Tori's awesome pet chicken Coco.
5. These thirteen pieces will refresh your summer wardrobe on the cheap.
6. Styling tips that'll make over-worn pieces look really cool again.
7. A stress-free guide to shopping summer outlets.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine