Exclusive: Style Me Pretty Shares Bridal Beauty Tips
Now that wedding season has started, one of our favorite bridal inspiration blogs, Style Me Pretty, is about to release a new edition of its digital magazine. The issue doesn't go live until next Monday, June 18, but we got an exclusive sneak peek with this pretty snapshot and accompanying beauty tutorial. Here's how to recreate the look for yourself:
1. Get smoldering, smoky eyes with Nars creme shadow in Lido or Lil Marlene. Apply all over the lid, up to the crease of the eye. Generously add Night Clubbing by Nars to the lid. Take a blending shadow blush such as Nars Shader Brush #3 and only smudge around the outside of the darkest color, blending the outline of the lid into the crease. Line your upper and lower water line (that's the inside of the eye) with Waterproof Aqua Black gel liner by Make Up Forever. Finish it with thick fake lashes and a layer of your favorite mascara.
2. Soft cheeks are a must! Apply a pale peach blush such as Douceur by Nars, giving just a spot of color the the outside of the cheekbone. Add MAC Matte Bronzer to the hollow part of the cheek for a more defined look.
You can read the site's new "Fashion + Beauty" issue when it goes live on Monday here. Until then, you can see additional images from this story in the slideshow below and visit Stylemepretty.com for more expert wedding advice and tips.
Hair, makeup and wardrobe by Mar R. and Janeena Balerria for Team Hair & Makeup
Photo via Jose Villa Photography
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Girl Confessions: Pill Popping, Sister-Loving, Delusional Customers
- If I'm Going to Wear a Suit, It Must Have Flowers All Over It
- Make Room For Fashion: A Personal Stylist, the Ultimate Luxury
- Summer 2012's 10 Best Shoes
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: Why This Is So Crazy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER