How to Find an Amazing Tailor, The Best Nail Salons in America and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. In the latest installment of our Fashion Cab Confession video series, Digital Fashion Editor Ray Seigel can't decide whether she wants to go to Petco ("Where the pets go!"), Rag & Bone or Toys 'R' Us.
2. If you can't go on a safari this summer, buying these adventure-in-Africa appropriate pieces is pretty much the next best thing.
3. We share the best nail salons in 12 major American cities and what makes them so great.
4. Our editors are collaborating with monogram-happy superstore C.Wonder to pick out a tote design—potentially created by you—for its new Columbus Circle flagship. Click here to learn how to enter and what you can win.
5. Shop looks inspired by all our favorite '90s teen television shows, including Boy Meets World and My So Called Life.
6. Hate to show off your feet when the weather gets hot? Here's a bunch of closed toe shoes that are still summer-appropriate.
7. How to find an amazing tailor that will make your clothes look bespoke.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Taylor Swift's Summer Bag Is Really Good
- Marc Jacobs Puts His Models in Big Furry Hats
- Madonna's MDNA Tour Costumes Were Made By Prada, Jeremy Scott and More: See The Looks and Shop Them For Yourself
- Kickin' It With Steve Madden, King of Kicks, at the Superga Party
- Lucky Listens: HAIM
- Not Even Playing: Three New Fragrances From Comme des Garçons
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER