Kate Moss Wears Salvatore Ferragamo to the Russian Embassy
We've never visited Berlin's Russian embassy, but Salvatore Ferragamo's new ads make it look like a very chic thing to do. For its Fall 2012 campaign, the brand features Kate Moss, Karmen Pedaru and Sean O’Pry at the Germany based institution wearing fancy evening wear and military-inspired suiting.
In all the photos, which were taken by Mikael Jansson, Moss languidly sprawls across plush couches while her co-stars rigidly stand at attention. Each model looks incredibly serious, like some sort of very important and secretive plans are being discussed. Perhaps the pictures aren't a very accurate depiction of diplomat meetings, but that's okay—we're happy pretending otherwise.
All the images will officially debut when magazines release their September issues, but you can preview them now in the slideshow below:
Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2012
More on Luckymag.com:
- Summer Outlet Shopping: The Survival Guide
- Shop It Out: Lana Del Rey's 'National Anthem' Video
- Men Are Purchasing More Women's Beauty Products Than Ever Before
- Honoring Nora Ephron: Unforgettable Looks From Her Best Movies
- One-On-One With Bass Shoes Designer, Anita Da Silva
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER