Lanvin Celebrates Alber Elbaz With Limited-Edition Accessories
To honor a decade's worth of Alber Elbaz's work at Lanvin, the French label is releasing a capsule collection of accessories called "Happy" Les 10 Ans. The limited-edition line features 10 motifs with the designer's signature details, like dangly charms and oversized bows. All the pieces are (fittingly) party-appropriate but could easily work during the day, too—especially the stretchy ballet flats and embellished sneakers.
Nothing has hit the company's website yet, but you can preview them all now in the slideshow below.
Image courtesy of Lanvin
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Girl Confessions: Pill Popping, Sister-Loving, Delusional Customers
- If I'm Going to Wear a Suit, it Must Have Flowers All Over It
- Make Room For Fashion: A Personal Stylist, the Ultimate Luxury
- Summer 2012's 10 Best Shoes
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: Why This Is So Crazy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER