Miu Miu's Special Line of Sparkly Accessories
Miu Miu is launching a limited edition line of accessories in its London stores next month—and they're incredibly pretty. Like, you-should-probably-book-a-flight-right-now pretty.
Based on the brand's Fall/Winter 2012 collection and certainly inspired by the London Olympics, the range includes crystal-covered jewelry, metallic leather handbags and sandals topped with bows. Just like everything Miuccia Prada designs for her namesake label, the styles are enticingly girly, but not overly sweet. We can picture Alexa Chung wearing each item in that way she does so well, with an oversize button-down or Barbour jacket.
Nothing is for sale until July 27, but can you check them out in the slideshow below. Click through and tell us you favorite piece(s!):
photo courtesy of Miu Miu
More on Luckymag.com:
- Summer Outlet Shopping: The Survival Guide
- Shop It Out: Lana Del Rey's 'National Anthem' Video
- Men Are Purchasing More Women's Beauty Products Than Ever Before
- Honoring Nora Ephron: Unforgettable Looks From Her Best Movies
- One-On-One With Bass Shoes Designer, Anita Da Silva
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER