Prada's Fall 2012 Campaign Has Arrived and It Doesn't Disappoint
Prada's Fall/Winter 2012 campaign just hit the internet and these pictures are going to spread fast—the eye-popping prints are especially pin and tweet-worthy.
In the Steven Meisel-shot photographs, each model has pin-straight, ombre'd hair and kohl-lined eyes. Although the pantsuits and thick-soled oxfords they're wearing are nod to the '90s (that orange printed outfit could have been in Clueless, no?), the overall effect is refreshingly modern. Looks like baby bells and doctor bags are back, guys—Miuccia said so.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Summer Edit: Everything You Need To Buy This Summer
- Resort 2013: 10 More Incredible Collections
- Shop it Out: Paloma Faith's 'Picking Up the Pieces'
- C. Wonder Is Coming To Columbus Circle: Here's Four Other Nearby Stores You Should Shop Too
- Which Bag Is Best: Alexander McQueen vs. Jimmy Choo
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER