Vampire Attacks, the Young Folks of Fashion and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter star Mary Elizabeth Winstead talks summer music, vintage clothes and her strategy for defeating the undead.
2. Step up your beauty game with these incredible products.
4. The coolest kids in the fashion world share their style secrets and favorite boutiques.
5. California-based footwear label Penelope and Coco has a new shoe called the "Bambi." See how the studded leather flat is made and then pre-order a pair for yourself.
7. Purchase pieces that could have been Rock of Ages costumes, but look really good on non-rockstars, too.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER