Victoria Beckham Makes a 'GREAT' Video About British Fashion
The folks behind Britain's ongoing "GREAT" campaign—an initiative to attract tourists—have released a video of Victoria Beckham talking about style in the UK and why she's proud to be a native. Her heartfelt speech, combined with the London-based Olympics (more importantly, it's accompanying Opening Ceremony pop-up) and Kate Middleton's recent outfits certainly makes us want to visit England. But right now, we'll settle for the next best thing—buying clothes that make it look like we did.
Get inspired by V Becks in the clip below and then click through the following slideshow to shop pieces from five of our favorite British designers.
More on Luckymag.com:
- This Is What Shiseido Products Looked Like in 1897
- Lucky Stars: Michelle Obama in Boy. by Band of Outsiders
- Father's Day Shopping Made Easy
- Marc by Marc Jacobs' New iPhone Cases Are Cute and Cheap
- Baguette Bonanza: Fendi Celebrates Its Most Famous Bag
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER