Entering the 'Wonders of Columbus Circle' Contest? Get Inspired by C. Wonder
C.Wonder began its "Wonders of Columbus Circle" contest (learn all the details here) a few weeks ago, but there's still plenty of time to put together a submission. To help you get get started on your own tote bag design, we've gather inspiration from the super store itself. Click through the slideshow below for first-prize worthy ideas from C.Wonder's stock, and then visit the brand's Facebook page to enter.
Since the company is all about fancy monograms, try to add some embellished typography.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Girl Confessions: Pill Popping, Sister-Loving, Delusional Customers
- If I'm Going to Wear a Suit, it Must Have Flowers All Over It
- Make Room For Fashion: A Personal Stylist, the Ultimate Luxury
- Summer 2012's 10 Best Shoes
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: Why This Is So Crazy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER