Drew Barrymore's Chanel Wedding Gown: Here's a First Look
Finally, our "what did she wear?" office guessing games have come to an end: last Saturday, Drew Barrymore wed her art-consultant beau Will Kopelman at her Montecito, California home. Since the couple were careful to keep prying photographers far away from their backyard ceremony. No full-length pictures of Drew's custom Chanel dress were released—except to People, who covered the event for their latest issue.
Check out Drew's Karl Lagerfeld-designed gown on the cover at left. Looks like Hollywood's favorite funny girl kept her neckline modest, her veil traditional and her overall look two-tone, as she accessorized the dress with a simple black belt. An accent worthy of Mademoiselle Coco Chanel herself, indeed.
What do you think of Drew's ruffled-collar dress?
Image via People.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- Drew Barrymore Will Reportedly Wed in Chanel—Here Are Some Karl-Designed Contenders
- Watch Chanel's Little Black Jacket Video
- Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $50
- Leighton Meester Used to Buy Everything at Garage Sales and Dress Like a Homeless Person
- Lindsay Lohan Is a Surfer Girl in This Richard Phillips Video
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine