From Lindsay Lohan to Chuck Bass: Philipp Plein Picks Ed Westwick for his New Campaign
He may not be a household name in the manner of Karl Lagerfeld or Marc Jacobs, but German designer Philipp Plein sure knows how to pick his brand ambassadors. For Spring 2012, he chose Lindsay Lohan to model his skin-baring strapless dresses and teensy hot pants—and for his fall collection, he's booked Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick.
Check out the video proof below, in which Chuck Bass himself poses in a mirrored room, nuzzles his female companion's neck and flaunts his devilish good looks for a full two minutes—all while photog Terry Richardson snaps away. Lookin' good, Mr. Westwick.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lindsay Lohan's Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save her Career?
- In Honor of Gossip Girl's 100th Episode, Our 100 Favorite Outfits So Far
- C. Wonder Is Coming to Columbus Circle: Here's Four Other Nearby Stores You Should Shop Too
- Exclusive: Style Me Pretty Shares Bridal Beauty Tips
- Shop Girl Confessions: Pill Popping, Sister-Loving, Delusional Customers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER