Where's Waldo? On These New Comme des Garçons Tees and Scarves, of Course!
As a kid, you likely recall scanning endless book pages in search of Waldo, that mischievous red-hatted cartoon traveler. As it happens, the stripe-loving character, who first appeared in 1987, is celebrating his 25th anniversary this fall. And to commemorate a quarter-decade's worth of seamlessly blending in with the crowd, Comme des Garçons has immortalized Waldo on a limited edition capsule of T-shirts and scarves.
The items, all of which feature the bespectacled figure (plus a whole lot of other cartoon folk), are available in both men's and women's varieties, and are now available at most Comme des Garçons boutiques (including those in London, Beijing, Paris and New York City). Needless to say, we suggest keeping your eyes peeled for this collection of Waldo memorabilia.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Zoe Lister-Jones on her New Movie Lola Versus, DIY Nail Art and Why She Doesn't Do Sample Sales
- Lucky Stars: Michelle Obama in Boy. by Band of Outsiders
- Father's Day Shopping Made Easy
- Drew Barrymore's Wedding Gown: Here's a First Look
- Marc by Marc Jacobs' New iPhone Cases Are Cute and Cheap
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine