30 Days of Playlists: Chris Black
In honor of our first-ever music issue, we asked a few of our friends to share their summer playlists. For the next 30 days, we'll reveal one at a time for all you faithful Luckymag.com readers. Miss a day? It ain't no thing, just check us out on Spotify under "LuckyMagazine" and you'll be able to cop every list all summer long.
Today's list comes from Chris Black, the man behind Done to Death Projects. Whether you're wandering the city, chilling on the beach or driving with the windows down, it's the perfect accompaniment to your summer. You'll start off in a great mood with The Stone Roses and by the time you hit "Lust for Life" you'll be primed for a beachside barbecue with a firepit. Enjoy it while Sunday's still around.
Want more? We asked a few of our favorite celebs for their playlists. Enjoy!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Resort 2013: 10 More Collections That Wowed Us
- GOOP and MiH Team Up on a Gwyneth-Worthy Blue Jean
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Our First Music Issue With Carly Rae Jepsen, Shirley Manson and More!
- Katie Holmes Will Show Her Holmes & Yang Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Christian Louboutin Makes Some Cinderella Slippers
For biting wit, follow John on Twitter: Follow @johnjannuzzi
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER