Seven Book-Inspired Clutches, Purses and Cases
I fell in love with reading long before fashion, so I'm all about combining the two. Now that celebrity devotees of designer Olympia Le-Tan's hollowed out hardcovers (including Michelle Williams and Natalie Portman) have made book-inspired bags cool, there are plenty of options for stylish bibliophiles. Click through the slideshow below for seven great ones, all available online.
photo: Michelle William carrying an Olympia Le-Tan clutch via The Fairchild Archive
The most expensive version, but well worth the cash. You can also browse more styles from this brand on its main website, Olympialetan.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Are Simple, Light and Summery
- The Intern Diaries: DIY Resort to Real Life
- Under $50: Spruce up the House
- Behind-the-Scenes Action From True Religion's Fall Campaign Shoot
- Athleticwear of Yesteryear
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER