12 Online Sales to Shop This Weekend
July 4 has come and gone, but that doesn't mean the summer sales are over. These are the 12 best sales happening online right now.
4. All Saints Spitalfields: Get your grunge-girl fix with All Saints' array of beaded dresses, leather boots and faded graphic tees—all in the brand's signature muted color scheme.
5. J. Crew: It's all bright colors and beach wear at this über-preppy brand's summer sale.
7. Rachel Roy: Everything on sale from the designer's lower-priced Rachel Rachel Roy collection is under $150, so stock up on lightweight cardigans, faux fur vests and jersey dresses that will last into fall.
8. Trina Turk: Colorful and printed pants dominate Trina Turk's Resort and Spring sale.
9. BCBG Max Azria: Over 80 dresses—from floor-length gowns to short sequined frocks, and everything in between—are on sale right now, and they're all under $300.
10. Surface to Air: With pretty much everything on the site majorly marked down, shop the collection by individualized look to see what to wear with each item. Warning: this is quite dangerous, because now I have decided I need every piece of this all yellow outfit.
11. Shopbop: Hundreds of items have been slashed up to 70 percent off, which means anything that you could possibly want—like these metallic leather jeans or this printed peplum dress—is available at the click of a button.
12. Rugby Ralph Lauren: Ralph's youngest line is having a "Summer Kickoff Sale" with maxi dresses, polo shirts and tote bags for 25 percent off.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine