Adele is Pregnant: Here Are Three Outfits She Needs to Buy Now
Adele surprised and delighted her fans last Friday by announcing that she and her boyfriend Simon Konecki are expecting a child. We're extremely happy for the talented singer and curious to see how the pregnancy effects both her music (perhaps no more break-up songs?) and personal style.
For the next nine months the British star will have to dress her changing body for all kinds of scenarios, most of which will be photographed. However, she need not purchase a ton of clothes she won't ever wear again; we suggest three new outfits: one for performing, one for public appearances and one for hanging out. We've found some flattering options that will also look good with her growing bump AND signature bouffant. Click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
photo via WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- 50 Menswear-Inspired Pieces Under $50
- The Moroccan Rain Body Polish At Trump SoHo
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Former Couple's Best Red Carpet Looks
- The Best Store/Restaurant Combinations Around the Country
- Summer Packing Guide: Pacific Northwest
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER