Bookmark it Now: The Shopkeepers
We're always fans of innovative, photography-heavy inspiration blogs—whether they're of the street style, home décor or beauty variety. Our latest favorite comes courtesy of fashion publicist Sidney Prawatyotin, whose new Tumblr is all about the stylish ladies and lads working at some of New York's coolest shops.
The Shopkeepers profiles staffers at stores like Bird, Steven Alan, Opening Ceremony and A.P.C.—in other words, the go-tos for every hip New Yorker—and uncovers exactly what, in their words, makes their boutiques so awesome. Plus, the site has Q&As with seasoned shoppers like photographer Phil Oh and The Citizens Band's Sarah Sophie Flicker, who share some of their own favorite retail destinations. Click here to start reading.
Photo: Annabel Thompson, shop girl at Steven Alan Annex, photographed by Sidney Prawatyotin
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exclusive: Marc New York on Its 50 Shades of Grey Inspired Campaign
- Olivia Wilde on Conscious Commerce, Her New Bag Collab and the Importance of a Summer Scarf
- Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Blake Lively: Which Blonde Star's Fragrance Ad Reigns Supreme?
- The Best Products For Acne Prone Skin
- Street Style: Get Inspired For Fall
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER