Carly Rae Jepsen, Tie-Waist Shirts and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. Ruby Sparks star Zoe Kazan talks about her screenwriting debut, acting with her real-life boyfriend onscreen and bed bugs. (Ew.)
2. The Target / Neiman Marcus holiday collection with 24 CFDA designers is the best collaboration in the history of collaborations. Sorry, Watch the Throne.
3. Seeing the Olympic uniforms that Ralph Lauren designed for the U.S. team kind of makes us want to do sports. Or at least dress like we do.
5. Carly Rae Jepsen discusses all things fashion, including her love of mullet skirts and grand plan to become "the Sarah Jessica Parker of the music world."
6. We shop for '80s-tastic pieces inspired by Wet Hot American Summer.
7. Five ways to wear a tie-waist shirt. (And only one of them looks retro!)
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine