Dior Video: The Making of Flower-Covered Walls
It's been a little over a week since Raf Simons revealed his first collection as Dior's new creative director, with a stunning haute couture show in Paris. The presentation was an unforgettable one, made so both by clothes themselves and space they were presented in—several connected rooms with flower-covered walls.
To create the fantastical display, the label procured over a million blooms which were then, painstakingly, added by hand to the space. Don't believe us? Watch it for yourself in the video below and then click through the slideshow to see the label's new Miss Dior handbag campaign, starring Mila Kunis. Her advertisements don't include any botanicals but she looks lovely nonetheless.
photo via WWD
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Wear a Tie-Waist Shirt
- Topshop: Coming Soon to a Nordstrom Near You
- Kristen Wiig Is Dating My Dream Man and Looks Great Doing It
- Nicole Richie x Macy's: Here's a Sneak Peek at the Collection
- 30 Days of Playlists: Britt Aboutaleb
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER