Katie Holmes at NYFW, Style Classics and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. She just split from Tom Cruise, but Katie Holmes is carrying on with her life. The actress just announced that she will present her clothing line, Homes & Yang, during New York Fashion Week next fall.
2. Everything about our cover girl Kelly Clarkson, including why she loves bandage dresses and hates super-long fingernails. Also, major style transformations we've seen from other American Idol alum.
3. These ten classics will never go out of style.
4. Paris Couture Fashion Week just ended, but we aren't done obsessing. Here's every look from Raf Simmons' first couture collection for Christian Dior and shoppable pieces inspired by the front row looks at the Atelier Versace and Chanel Haute Couture shows.
5. Supermodel-slash-designer-slash-musician Karen Elson shares her favorite vintage shops across the country.
6. Adele's pregnant, guys—can you believe it?! Here's three outfits she's going to need for the next nine months.
7. Purchase pieces inspired by our favorite fashion tunes. And yes, the "Thong Song" IS included.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER