LSC Bloggers Pick Their Favorite Mulberry Bags
Last week, Mulberry opened up their first store in San Francisco and threw a little get-together to celebrate. Hardcore fans of the British label, including a few intrepid fashion bloggers from the Lucky Style Collective, stopped by to check it out. Browse the gallery to see some seriously covetable Mulberry merch through the eyes of Jennie from Going West, Erin from Calvin Vintage and Krystal from This Time Tomorrow.
"Besides the classic Mulberry Bayswater (which has always been a favorite), I'm pretty smitten with this little suede handbag. I love that it's vintage-inspired while still feeling fresh and modern."
More on Luckymag.com:
- 12 Wonderful Wallets Under $50
- How To Care For a Sunburn (It's Not How You'd Think)
- Kelly Clarkson Likes Her Dresses to Have Spanx Built In and Won't Wear Long Nails
- Where to Eat, Drink and Rock Out in Nashville
- Shop It Out: The Most Stylish Songs of All Time
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER