Schiaparelli's Paris Couture Salons Are Open for Business
It may not have a designer yet, but the newly-relaunched Schiaparelli label has a new home in Paris—and it's just as wacky and fun as you'd expect for such a famously colorful fashion house. Located at 21 Place Vendôme, the new couture salons happen to be just upstairs from Elsa Schiaparelli's original boutique, which once occupied the address' ground floor.
Schiaparelli spokeswomen Farida Khelfa welcomed a small group of celebrities and designers into the space over the weekend, where they got to lounge on the salons' colorful satin couches, admire the surrealistic Fernand Léger rug and check out a lobster-shaped chest of drawers—an appropriate accent considering Elsa Schiaparelli's famous fondness for the crustacean. Sharon Stone and Haider Ackermann were among the lucky guests invited to tour the Forties-style venue, where the company plans to show its couture collection next January.
Photos via WWD.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Inside the Met's Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations Exhibit
- Shop Stylish Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations Souvenirs From the Met Store
- Ten Classics That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Former Couple's Best Red Carpet Looks
- Gene Simmons' Wife and Daughter Design for HSN
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER