Shop for Bags, Shoes and Shades With Lucky—and Robert Verdi—on HSN!
We've got three fantastic HSN shows coming up, and you won’t want to miss a single one. Here’s a sneak peek…
Wednesday, July 18, 8 p.m. ET
• SHOES! If you haven’t yet heard of the footwear label Theme, see if you don’t fall in love with the chic trainers, sparkly flats and strappy wedges when Lucky contributing style editor Lori Bergamotto drops by Diana Perkovic's Style Report.
• SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY ROBERT VERDI! The style expert and former host of Fashion Police will dish on his new collection of shades—they’re very 70s L.A. bombshell à la Michelle Phillips (we show a pair on a page inspired by the Mamas and the Papas style icon in the August issue).
• BAGS! More specifically, you’ll get a first look at an exclusive collection of exotic skin-embossed hobos, woven clutches and ladylike satchels from Steve Madden’s sister line Big Buddha. Um, yum.
Thursday, July 19, 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET
Lori returns for a double dose of shopping and style…
• MORE BIG BUDDHA BAGS! There’s probably going to be a few styles you saw on Wednesday night that you’re still thinking about…if they’re still in stock, now’s your chance to go for it.
• MORE ROBERT VERDI! He’ll help you pick out a new pair of sunnies. Will you go with the two-tone blue cat-eyes or the rose-colored oversize shades that totally scream MK Olsen?
So set up a calendar reminder to tune in via livestream or while sitting in front of the TV with coffee or a glass of wine!
photo: Robert Verdi via the Fairchild Archive
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
More Lucky Breaks on Luckymag.com: