The Best Sales Happening Online Right Now
Next month, Barneys' legendary warehouse sale is hitting the internet for the very first time. But until then, there are still tons of great savings online—scroll down to see our picks for the weekend. After all, practice makes perfect, right?
1. ASOS: Now through Monday, you'll get an extra 10 percent off all sale items with the code "10SALE."
2. Band of Outsiders: The selection is small, but with up to 40 percent off the items, well worth checking out.
3. The Outnet: We told you about this one earlier in the week, but we still can't get over the wide selection and crazy good prices. With more than 2,000 items marked up to 85 percent off, what are you waiting for?
4. Bare Necessities: Your favorite lingerie brands like Cosabella, Hanky Panky and La Perla are all majorly discounted.
5. J Brand: Now's the time to stock up on low-priced colored denim and cut-off shorts.
6. Madewell: With the code "LOVEIT," you'll get an additional 30 percent off already marked-down items—which means you can get this hot pink dress, this lemon-colored dress and probably this blue chevron dress, too.
7. Intermix: Save up to 80 percent on designers like Parker, DvF, and Rag & Bone through the end of the month.
8. Bloomingdale's: Thousands of items are now up to half off, which means everything from work-sensible dresses to beach-ready coverups are available to buy. Bonus: it's free shipping for orders over $150.
9. Gap: Use the code "GAPSHOP" to knock 35 percent off all regularly priced items and an additional 30 percent off everything on sale.
10. All Saints Spitalfields: You'll find plenty of the brand's signature leather jackets and graphic tees on sale, but we really love the embellished pieces like this Greaty Gasty-esque dress and this sequined skirt. And seriously, who doesn't need a beaded bikini top?
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER