End of Summer Sales: 10 Online Markdowns To Shop Right Now
We get it: the end of summer is quickly approaching and you want to get your wardrobe ready for fall. But you shouldn't empty your bank account doing it. There's tons of awesome items in the sales below that—with some layering know-how and a pair of tights—will last you 'til winter. Scroll down to shop them now.
1. Urban Outfitters: Its "Goodbye Summer" sale features tons of crocheted tops and floral dresses for the ladies, graphic tees and striped cardigans for the dudes and this amazing tiger-shaped rug that we think everyone needs to own.
3. Maje: The majority of merch on Maje's site is marked up to 50 percent off right now. So, if you've been eyeing one of those Brigitte Bardot tees or maybe want a leather dress with fringe trim, you're definitely in luck.
4. Opening Ceremony: Forget Disneyland, THIS SALE is actually the happiest place on earth. Almost a thousand items are discounted up to 70 percent off, including crazy palm tree embroidered t-shirts, cow print biker shorts, black tutu skirts and safari-themed pants.
5. Benefit Cosmetics: Restock your beauty cabinet as Benefit is putting some of their best-selling products, like the BADgal kohl eyeliner and Moon Beam complexion enhancer, on sale for a fraction of their normal cost. And, when you use the code "SALESALESALE," you'll get free shipping on all orders.
6. Topshop: The high street chain is having a clearance sale right now and it's pretty amazing. We're really digging this Balenciaga-ish white moto vest, and these silver sneakers are kind of Isabel Marant-y, right?
8. Kate Spade: Find your perfect statement bag for next season as you scroll through the endless selection of marked-down multicolored purses.
More from Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER