Katie Holmes Treated Herself to 15 New Pairs of Louboutins
We get it—breaking up is hard to do. But if you're Katie Holmes and have a vast Hollywood bank account to your name, it's a bit easier to surround yourself with shiny new things to help cushion the blow.
According to Vogue UK, that's exactly what newly-divorced Katie did during a recent shopping spree at Barneys New York. "She [bought] a closet's worth of clingy cocktail dresses and power suits to wear to auditions and meetings," their source reported. "Her attitude is: 'Look out New York, Katie's back in the game!'" #FillTheVoid, girlfriend.
In addition to all that ready-to-wear, the actress also scooped up a whopping 15 pairs of Christian Louboutin's sexy stilettos—and at 5'9, it's not like she needed the height boost. We think her new red-soled acquisitions are the perfect way for her to celebrate her statuesque frame—no more choosing flats for Tom Cruise's sake! Think she'll debut one of her new pairs at her Holmes & Yang show at NYFW?
Photo: Fairchild Archive
More on Luckymag.com:
- Katie Holmes' Label Is Now Experiencing Soaring Sales
- Katie Holmes Will Show Her Holmes & Yang Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Former Couple's Best Red Carpet Looks
- Suno's Sneakers Get Some Fashion-Savvy Ambassadors
- Lana Del Rey's Mulberry Bag: Watch How It's Made
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER