Loeffler Randall Makes a Bag Just For Your Bike
Loeffler Randall's fall handbag collection has tons of covetable carryalls to choose from, but this exclusive video (via The Cut) makes a strong case for the "Rider" style. With discreet but strong straps in the back, it easily attaches to bicycles, solving that whole bulky backpack versus purse-falling-out-of-the-basket conundrum.
Watch the handy tote in action below and then buy one for yourself here.
Loeffler Randall Rider Bag, $495, loefflerrandall.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- LSC Spotlight: Proenza Nails
- 10 Wardrobe Staples You Didn't Know You Needed
- Welcome Companions Makes Surrealist Accessories That Aren't What They Seem
- Build a New Fall Wardrobe for Under $500
- Kristen Stewart vs. Ryan Lochte: Who Wore Their Entirely-Too-Small Top Better?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER