Rachel Zoe Debuts Her Very First Jewelry Line
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Rachel Zoe continues to wow with her many talents—she already has a full ready-to-wear line, a roster of A-list clients to style, a book, and an adorable family—and now she can add jewelry designer to her ever-growing résumé. Rachel debuted her first-ever jewelry line yesterday, and the collection is just what you might expect from the designer, with inspiration from '20s, '60s and '70s fashion. Rachel infused art-deco aesthetics into statement-making pieces, like long pendant necklaces, oversized cuff bracelets, and a bevy of rings just begging to be worn to your next cocktail party. Watch today's Fab Flash to hear Rachel Zoe's take on her new jewels.
On Allison McNamara: H&M top, H&M pants.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Lucky 13! The (Short) List of Luxe Bags Worth Investing in This Fall
- 8 Easy Ways to Instantly Organize Your Closet!
- Sugar Shout Out: Geek-Approved Heartthrobs From the '90s
- Star-Studded: How Celebs Put Their Punched-Up Shoes to Work
- Exclusive Preview! First Look Inside Barneys First Online Warehouse Sale
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get Our Digital Edition
- Under $50: Non-Boring Workout Gear
- Shoe Ogling: Miu Miu's Glitter-Covered Mary Janes
- Eva Longoria Borrows From Victoria Beckham's Closet and 'Was Born in Platform Heels'
- Summer's Most Popular Styles
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine