Seven Sales That Should Be On Your Radar
August is almost over but guess what's not—sale season. Most of the promotions we told you about last week are still going strong (check them out here) and now there's even more. Scroll down for seven more online markdowns worth looking into:
1. Dvf.com: Not only is there the regular sale, with items up to 60 percent off, but now—until September 3—select pieces are 30 percent off with the code SURPRISE. The temporarily marked down goodies aren't warehouse cast-offs either—there's a ton of dresses, in full size runs, from this season.
2. Ralphlauren.com: Use the coupon RLSUM25 at the checkout to receive an additional 25 percent off any already-marked down item in any category. (Hurrah—affordable polos for the while family!) Also, through August 28, customers will receive free shipping.
3. Bananarepublic.com: Customers get an extra 25 percent off everything until 8/26 with the code BRLIKEYOU, "just because" they "like" us. Aw, we like you, too, Banana Republic!
4. Boden.com: This British brand is offering 15 percent off all orders (and free shipping and returns!) until September 10. Kate Middleton fans should jump on this one ASAP—the label's e-shop is filled with the type of tailored coats and elegant day dresses the Duchess of Cambridge prefers.
5. Us.topshop.com: More deals from across the pond! Through this Sunday, the high street store is offering a "buy one get one free" promotion on all its sale items.
6. Barneys.com: So the warehouse sale is over, but there's still 392 marked down women's items to sift through online. And the prices are GOOD. We spotted these Chloe platform sandals for $359 (was $895) and a pair of MiH jeans for $79 (were $188).
7. Trinaturk.com: All items from the designer's summer collection are now marked up to 60 percent off. Since most of the options are very warm weather specific (colorful dresses, printed silk pants, neon shorts) you should scoop some up now while there's still time to wear them.
More on Luckymag.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine