Why Miranda Kerr Looks So Good, Revamp Your Wardrobe for Fall and Other Things We're Talking About This Week
1. It's the battle of the denim jackets! Would you rather get a Proenza Schouler style for $495, or a similar J.Crew option—plus an entire outfit—for the same exact price?
2. A round-up of trends you should keep wearing this fall.
3. Miranda Kerr's been looking really good lately, and not just because she's a gorgeous Victoria's Secret model. Click here to find out why.
4. All these tweedy, Chanel-inspired suits would be right at home in Cher Horowitz's closet.
5. Here's how to completely makeover your closet this season for under $500.
6. Ten wardrobe staples you probably don't have but need right now.
7. Beauty products that have extra pretty packaging and actually work, too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- LSC Spotlight: Proenza Nails
- 10 Wardrobe Staples You Didn't Know You Needed
- Welcome Companions Makes Surrealist Accessories That Aren't What They Seem
- Build a New Fall Wardrobe for Under $500
- Kristen Stewart vs. Ryan Lochte: Who Wore Their Entirely-Too-Small Top Better?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine