10 Ways to Wear White Jeans Year Round
The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
White jeans are our latest closet staple to be put to the 10-outfit challenge, and we discovered they are endlessly chic no matter what the occasion. With the rules of fashion changing on a minute-to-minute basis, we think white denim can serve as your blank canvas all year round—forget the no-white-jeans after Labor Day rule!
But whether we reach for bow-bedecked heels, candy-colored leather jackets or a diaphanous blouse, the best accessory was surely an adorable blue bike. (By Adeline Adeline, of course.) Watch now to see Sveta ride around Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, showing off our favorite 10 white denim looks.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Our Ultimate Fall Dress Guide—Every Trend, Silhouette (and Budget)
- Slick Bottoms Under $150—23 Leather-Like Pants We Love
- The Ultimate Fall Denim Guide—Every Trend, Cut, Color, and Fit
- Fall Trendspotting: Amped-Up Embellishments
- Our Own Allison McNamara Is StyleMint's Guest Editor—Get a Glimpse Into Her Life and Job
More on Luckymag.com:
- Music Mood Board: Rebecca Minkoff's Spring 2013 Playlist
- Christina Aguilera Was 'Too Thin,' 'Loves Showing Her Cleavage' and Wants You To Be Confident
- Shop It Out: Taylor Swift's 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' Video
- Eight Items Every Woman Should Own
- 50 Under $50: Fall Bags
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine