Kanye West Designed Some More Shoes Destined for Kim Kardashian's Feet
Remember those nearly-$6,000 pearl-studded white sandals Kanye West designed with Giuseppe Zanotti for his Spring 2012 collection? The very same shoes that Kanye's lady pal Kim Kardashian later wore in public? Well, Ye's finally rolled out the Part II to that much-hyped partnership.
The new style, called "Cruel Summer," as a nod to Kanye's new album, is just as snow-white as its predecessor. But instead of caviar beadwork, these sandals are framed by sculptural, Grecian-style leaves matching those seen in the "Cruel Summer" album art. Assuming Kanye's new stilettos are walkable, we'd happily wear them—but considering how much they'll likely cost, will we even be able to? We'll leave the road-testing duties to Kim K.
Photo via Giuseppe Zanotti's Facebook page.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kanye Kleans Out Kim's Kloset: How Much Does Your Dude Influence Your Wardrobe?
- Lucky Stars: Kristen Stewart in Balenciaga
- Peep Victoria Beckham's Vintage Modeling Snapshots From 1992
- Celebrity Stylist Jen Rade Shares Her Fashion Wisdom, Makes Me Over in Leather and Lace
- Miu Miu's Resort 2013 Campaign: Major Models and Brocade Curtains
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER